The use of real-time trackers in fleet vehicles has consistently proven to benefit companies by reducing fuel costs, reducing labor and overtime costs, and decreasing maintenance costs, while increasing productivity and customer service.
Most importantly, this technology can be used as a tool to reinforce a culture of safety within your organization.
Some common business issues that our Fleet Tracking can help with:
▪ Safety - Instead of calling employees to see where they're at (possibly while they're driving), you can look online
▪ Safety - When employees know their driving habits are being monitored, they naturally will drive more safely
▪ Scheduling - You will know where the nearest truck is, and how long they've been there
▪ Moonlighting - You will immediately know if someone is using your equipment beyond working hours
▪ Fuel - Know that your truck was actually at the station when fuel was purchased. Reconcile gallons with miles driven
▪ Excess Idling - For every hour of idling, about 1.5 gallons of fuel is used
▪ Time Billing - Digital proof of arrival time and departure time
▪ Overtime - Be sure employees are actually doing business while on the clock
▪ Unauthorized Use - Know that your vehicle is not being used for personal trips
▪ Insurance - Many insurance carriers offer discounts for active tracking
▪ Maintenance - Get text and/or email alerts when maintenance is due
▪ Staffing - Less wasted time = Fewer employees on duty
KEY DEVICE FEATURES
▪ 24/7 Live GPS Tracking
▪ Advanced GPS engine with embedded cellular
▪ Communicates vehicle location information via 4G LTE network service for superior coverage and reliability
▪ Store and Forward feature. If the tracker goes out of network range, all data is stored in the device, then forwarded when back in
▪ Instant Text/Email Alerts: Geofence, excessive speed , idle, maintenance due and more
▪ Device detects and reports heavy acceleration & hard braking
▪ 1 minute position updates while vehicle is in motion. Adjustable.
▪ Over the air firmware updates (UDP supported)
▪ Device uses vehicle’s 12 or 24 volt system -minimal power draw
▪ Position accuracy within 10 feet
▪ Small size
▪ FCC & PTCRB certified
▪ One year warranty
KEY SOFTWARE FEATURES
▪ Live GPS Tracking – 24/7: Instantly locate and track your entire fleet vehicles exact locations on one map screen via any web
▪ Create multiple users with customizable permissions
▪ Create multiple groups, which can be shown on the same map screen
▪ Tracking: Vehicle position updates every minute while in motion and every hour while stationary. Adjustable.
▪ Mobile Software Access: Powerful and user friendly APP to access the tracking data while on the go via any web connected mobile device
(iOS or Android – tablet or smart phone)
▪ Global Mapping: Map, Hybrid (Aerial)
▪ Map Views: Entire fleet, group, individual vehicle
▪ Vehicle Grouping, Naming & Icon: Vehicles can be assigned to a group, named, and/or icon selected for quicker at a glance
▪ Tracks: One click track for any day or period. Color coded by trip, single, or speed. Displays each update, as well as speeding, parking, etc.
Select how you want to receive instant notifications: Email, Text, Popup Window in software, or Mobile (App)
▪ Geofence - Easily set up to multiple geofences. Get an instant alert whenever any tracker enters or leaves that zone
▪ Speed - Get an instant speeding alert for driving over road speed limit or over set limit. You set limits
▪ Vehicle moving outside of work hours - You can set the times when alerts will be sent
▪ Route - Get an alert if vehicle deviates from a specified route, or route progress
▪ Maintenance Due - You set the intervals
▪ Excessive Idle, Towing, Connection Loss, Plus many more
Typical overall savings reported by Fleet Tracking customers:
▪ Fuel - 10.5%
▪ Maintenance - 9.5%
▪ Insurance - 9.9%
▪ Normal Salary - 4.3%
▪ Overtime Pay - 9.8%
▪ Productivity Increase - $550/month/vehicle
Trackers - ALPHA Line
Economical Plug & Play 4G LTE OBD-II Vehicle Tracker
Applications: ALL Light to Medium Vehicle Fleets, Teen Driver, etc.
▪ Install it yourself in seconds
▪ Ideal for Teen Drivers, Fleet, Personal Vehicle
▪ Compatible with the majority of light (12V &24V) vehicles in North America.
Economical Hard Wired 4G LTE Vehicle Tracker
Applications: Commercial Vehicle Fleets, Heavy Equipment Fleets, Law Enforcement, Emergency Vehicles, Personal Vehicles, Assets, Motorcycles, ATVs, etc.
▪ Small size (3.43" x 1.38" x 0.53") - Hide it anywhere
▪ Compatible with all 12V & 24V vehicles ▪ Easy install
Alpha T (Trailer)
Economical Battery/Hard Wired 4G LTE Trailer Tracker
Applications: Trailer, Tanker, Reefer and Flatbed truck Tracking
▪ Ruggedized, IP67 Waterproof Case ▪ 5.3" x 2.4" x 1.5"
▪ Multiple input/output ▪ Supports External Temperature Sensor
▪ Rechargeable 5.2 Ah battery ▪ External Power 8V to 32V DC
Alpha S (Solar)
Economical Battery Powered, Solar Rechargeable 4G LTE Asset Tracker
Applications: Asset, Trailer, Container, Vehicle and Freight Tracking
▪ Waterproof Case ▪ 4.7" x 2.7" x 1.0"
▪ Magnetic or Screw Mount ▪ Removal Alarm
▪ Rechargeable 4.8 Ah battery ▪ Solar Rechargeable
Alpha TH (Temperature & Humidity Sensor)
Economical Wireless Temperature, Humidity & Light Sensor
Applications: Refrigerated Transport (food, medicine, etc.)
▪ Connects to tracker via BLE 5.0
▪ Easy Install ▪ Waterproof ▪ Small Size (2" x 0.8")
▪ Long Battery Life ▪ Replaceable CR2477 battery